22 februari 2011

Commissioned Earrings and Four Day Sale

I'm having a four day blitz sale in my ArtFire shop! Use the code "SaleSaleSale" to get 25% off all jewellery pieces.

Last week, I finished a pair of gorgeous large, rainbow gem hoops that were a commission from a customer in Canada.

Including the hooks, they are almost 7 cms or 3", and each hoop contains over 40 rondelles in 8 different gemstones: rainbow moonstone, apatite, peridot, citrine, carnelian, almadine and rhodolite garnet, amethyst and iolite.

I have a pair of hoops similar to these in the shop. They are true hoops, without separate hook. If you like the look of these, check them out!

Apart from this, I haven't been working much on jewellery lately, instead focusing my creativity on trying out new baking recipes. I will probably post a few pictures of that in my next post!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for leaving a comment! You make my day brighter!