07 januari 2011

Other things I like to do, part two

When we moved to Berlin, about a year ago, I sort of stumbled across a gym not far from where we lived. Now, I'm not the sporty type, as my PE teachers would probably tell you (if they even remember me), but I figured it would probably do me good to excersise once in a while. So I started going once a week, and then twice a week. And now, one year later, I really like it! I started out with yoga and pilates, and I've decided to add regular workouts this year. Now, what has that got to do with anything?


Well, as it turns out, my yogalates teacher/trainer, whatever you call her, happened to have her birthday on a workout night. She tried to find a replacement, but didn't succeed. So I made her this pair of earrings, because I wanted to make something nice for her birthday, and because I have noticed that she often wears large earrings. Someone else in the group brought a cake and we sang Happy Birthday to her. I think maybe she didn't mind too much that she had to work that evening, after all.

3 kommentarer:

  1. That is so sweet. And good for you for sticking to a workout regime.

    Miss you!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you Nicole, for encouraging me (do you remember I asked about this?)

    Katja, I'm really happy about sticking to it! I actually feel cranky when I miss a class :)

    SvaraRadera

Thank you for leaving a comment! You make my day brighter!