24 december 2010

Last Minute Commissions and Last Week's Earrings

I'm up preparing last minute gifts, and the 23rd has slipped into the 24th, the day for gifts and celebration in Germany, where I live, and in Sweden, where I'm from. As I'm waiting for the last CDs to finish, I'm posting pictures of my last creations.

First, a commissioned rush order: A wire pendant necklace with citrines, the birthstone for November. This one has shipped to a customer in Sweden. I hope it gets there before New Year's Eve, and that she'll be pleased with the results.


Then a pair of clustered gemmy chandelier style earrings in pink. The gems in these are really superb! Gorgeously translucent rose quartz and pink rhodolite garnets. Yum! The earrings are petite and would work in even the most fancy situations. They are for sale in my ArtFire shop.


The Holidays are keeping me up later than usual. Yesterday, I was up late making truffles, and today it was cookies. Maybe I can get a few good pictures of that tomorrow ;-) But now I hope the CDs are finally done so that I can go to bed.

Merry Christmas!

PS: My ArtFire Sale is running until the 25th. You can find details on my Facebook page.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for leaving a comment! You make my day brighter!