01 december 2010

Holidays Coming Up!

The Holidays are coming up. Have you started shopping for gifts yet? Perhaps you plan ahead and have already finished yours? To be honest with you, I haven't even started yet, but I'm thinking about what to get. I usually make many of my gifts, and I hope to do that this year as well. A shoulder bag for my eldest, a piece of jewellery for my mother in law, a knit shawl for my youngest. Let's just hope I have the time for it! As I should have guessed, I have been swamped with work right up until the week before Christmas that will keep me very busy indeed. For some reason, translation work tends to turn up in time for the Holidays – it was the same last year. But as I could always use extra money for presents, who am I to complain, right?

I made these two pairs of earrings last week. They still need to go into the tumbler, but the light was good so I photographed them anyway, just because. They are both very pastel and quite lovely. I will add them to my ArtFire shop, hopefully tonight.

 Textured sterling silver rings and fine quality 9mm rose quartz button rondelles. 30mm long.
Aquamarine roundelles (roundish rondelles) with Fair Trade fine silver Hill Tribe rings. 40mm long.
 If you want to order something in time for Christmas, these are my shipping times. Please be aware that they are based on regular shipping times and that I cannot control the Post, however much I would like to!
Germany: Last order date is on the 20st of December.
Europe: Last order date is on the 15th of December
International: Last order date is on the 10th of December
Finally, I wanted to let you know that I'm having an offer up on my Facebook fan page. If you use the code "FB20XMAS" (without the quotes) at checkout when shopping in my ArtFire shop, you'll receive a 20% discount! On top of that, shipping is free! This offer expires on Christmas Day.
As they say in German, have a great Vorweihnachtszeit! That is, have a great time-leading-up-to-Christmas!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you for leaving a comment! You make my day brighter!